10.23.2014

Let it Be Said of Me




Just a quick thought this morning (as if I had any other type... this one, however, shall be presented quickly).

There is a line from a song that's been resonating with me this morning:

In Christ alone, I place my trust,
 and find my glory in the power of the cross.
In every victory, let it be said of me:
 my source of strength, my source of hope - is Christ alone

Do I present myself in such a way, receive praise in such a way, and respond to life in such a way that people would say that of me? In EVERY victory - not just the ones at church or ministry - in every victory

Do all my friends know my source of strength and hope? Am I looking for ways to tell my acquaintances and the non-believers that I know what my source is?

I may be in need of an attitude adjustment...

No comments:

Post a Comment