1.13.2012

What I’ve been doing lately.

Well, school is underway! Here come the cascades of homework, quizzes, studying, grasping of foreign concepts, late nights, early mornings, and, and…!

*cue long pause*

Well, I don’t have a homework assignment due until next Thursday.
Most of this material (at this point) is review.
I’ve been keeping up with, and upon occasion ahead of, the reading.

*cue another long pause*

What, may I ask, have I been doing? Or perhaps, the sentence would better read “What, you may ask, have I been doing?”; I think I like the second version much better.

*cue yet another long pause*

I think, as I am new to blogging, that it would be best if I did not muse on grammatical technicalities during the blog post, but perhaps it would be best to perform such corrections previous to the actual posting.

*cue yet another long pause*

Um, anyways, attached is a bit of music I’ve been working on. It is called Britanniarum Regnum, or the Latin term for Great Britain. It is the second movement in a piece of music I’m working on called the World War II Symphony. I’m planning to enter it into a composition competition. This is probably the last I’ll be able to work on it for a while :)

Enjoy!

PS - the music quality isn't awesome, but it's a work in progress

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, Ben!! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Ben. Actually, I found the grammatical digression simply and unequivocally diverting. I hoped you found these words to your liking. Each was hand selected for your reading pleasure. I didn't get to watch the video, but I am sure Emily is right. Ditto.

    I know this sounds like a commercial now, but my sister a friend and I just invented a blog. You should see it. hashtagbible.blogspot.com

    :) Good Blogging,
    Josiah.

    ReplyDelete