1.10.2013

Neat Song

Have you ever heard a song that sounds like a prayer? I mean, there are the songs with lyrics that sound like a prayer, but the music doesn't reflect it.

I don't normally, but this morning I flipped the radio to the local "Christian Music" station, wondering if perhaps there was something good on (note the quotations earlier in the sentence), and I heard this song.

My first reaction when the words started was to reach for my cap, which I always remove whenever praying. It was completely reactionary - when I started to sing along, it felt just like a prayer. I have never had a song do that to me before. Hope that this song is refreshing to you as much as it was to me.



Note - I cannot necessarily reccomend any other songs that this group sings, but this one is amazing

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I missed this post before, and I usually don't get online Saturdays (can't explain why I did today) but thanks for the share. God bless, Ben.

    ReplyDelete