5.04.2012

Ever Have One of Those Days Where You Just Can’t Win, Eeyore?


Who would have thought that the first day out of school would be such a downer? The team and I worked from 8:30-3:30 in the lab on our famous LeidenCart (Ok, maybe not that famous, but humor me), and we got no results: nada, zilch, noodle.

Of course, I guess that maybe I didn’t fail, I just found way 2 out of 1,000 how not to make this light bulb work.. but I bet Thomas Edison felt the same way... hence the quote...

Particularly when it was supposed to work.

Particularly when you have a deadline three weeks away.

Particularly when you’re about to start a full-time job. (i.e. time will once again become a scarce commodity)

Anyways... on the bright side of town, I have finished my finals!!!


Maybe there is a little smackerel of sweetness in the week!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Ben, I'm sorry that your experiments didn't go so well, I'm glad that your finals are over with, and I hope you enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, buddy. But knowing you, you shall end up conqueror. (Sorry; it's a fact.)

    ReplyDelete